Disaster Relief —FPICE
Foothills Presbytery In Case of Emergency (ICE) Committee
The mission of FPICE is to bring together every PC(USA) church within Foothills Presbytery to ensure that the churches and their congregations are prepared to survive a disaster and to lend aid and support to our church, community and neighbors after a disaster strikes.
• Working to create a climate of cooperation among all congregations
• Coordinating policies and actions among participants
• Communicating information between churches and the presbytery
• Recommending improvements for coordinated responses
• Supporting local, state and national PC(USA) response groups
• Convening meetings to share information
• Preparing to assist others in times of disaster
Anderson, Oconee and Pickens - Sharon Fowler or 864/225-3560
Greenville - Kevin Cribbs or 864-275-7213
Spartanburg and Cherokee -Jane Frost or 864/357-4380
For more information, please contact: Terrell Parrish or 864-230-6950, Presbytery Disaster Response Coordinator, Foothills Presbytery, 2242 Woodruff Rd., Simpsonville, SC 29681.
To plan a mission trip to an area that has been stricken by disaster call PDA at 866-732-6121.
Online Disaster Training Courses
FEMA Independent Study Courses: